Family Law Library

What if I am unhappy with a decision made by the CSA?

It is possible to challenge a decision made by the CSA. There may be a right to internal review, an appeal to the Social Security Appeals Tribunal or to a court. Seek legal advice if you are considering challenging the CSA.